Concierge Companion Service
AWE's program that facilitates our clients’ ability to engage in social activities by matching them with a college educated companion.
Our companions can accompany clients to a variety of events and destinations, but all expenses incurred during the visit, such as parking, tickets to an event, or meals, are paid by the client. Social activities such as:
- Museums and art shows
- Concerts, theatre or the opera
- Lunch or dinner at a restaurant
- Sporting events
- Nature walks or stroll in the neighborhood
- Worship services
- Social clubs
- Family events such as weddings
- Cruises or other travel
- Hobbies, musical instruments or music activity
Our companions can also assist in the following tasks to allow our clients to remain as independent as possible:
- Running errands or grocery shopping
- Facilitating video calls interactions with family or friends
- Assisting with the use of technology (such as DVD players, cell phones, iPads, etc.)
- Assisting with holiday and birthday celebrations, including decorations, wrapping gifts, writing cards, and baking or cooking special dishes
Want to learn more about our Debbie's Angels program?
Our professional and caring, vaccinated staff are ready to help you. Contact us for a free consultation. Click here to start the conversation.