Our team of care managers, comprised of social workers, nurses and gerontologists, provide a wide variety of services to assist our clients and their families, including:
- Conducting comprehensive in-home assessments to identify problems, address safety and health care concerns, and make recommendations to assure that our clients have the highest quality of life possible.
- Facilitating communication with physicians and other medical professionals.
- Accompanying clients to medical appointments and providing patient advocacy.
- Arranging and coordinating services such as caregivers and transportation.
- Providing guidance on referrals to legal and financial advisers.
- Assisting with medication management.
- Providing emotional support and guidance to clients and family members regarding end of life care.
- Advising on housing options at independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing facilities and continuing care retirement communities.
Our care managers are available for office consultations, short term crisis management or relocation support and ongoing care management services. Our mission is to provide aging adults and their families with the best in caring, individualized, and effective support as they face the challenges of growing older.
We follow the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of the Aging Life Care™ Association (ALCA) and do not have a financial relationship with any service, professional or community that we recommend to our clients.